The Advanced Secure Cloud Encrypted Platform For Internationally Orchestrated Solutions In Healthcare project has the following research and technological objectives:
- Explore the possibility of combining Symmetric Searchable Encryption and Attribute-Based Encryption to enable using both encryption schemes in the most efficient way in order to store and process medical data.
- Enable effective user access revocation approaches that do not affect other users or the overall functionality of the service.
- Develop protocols that allow healthcare practitioners, researchers and patients to share data securely and in a privacy-preserving way.
- Design and implement mechanisms allowing users of eHealth services to verify the integrity, and trustworthiness of the overall system, including medical devices.
- Enable healthcare professionals to generate analytics and statistical measurements in a privacy-preserving way.
- Raise awareness about security among healthcare professionals
- Showcase the technical results of the project on three healthcare demonstrators