As 2021 is coming to an end, we find healthcare in the 4th position of the most targeted sectors by cyberattacks, according to ENISA’s Threat Landscape 2021.
- What is the extent of the problem in terms of numbers cybersecurity incidents?
- Which are the most active threat actors behind the attacks?
- What are the motives of hackers that are after medical records?
- Why are healthcare organisations vulnerable to cybersecurity attacks?
- What is the perception of citizens around health data sharing?
- And finally, what threats should we anticipate in 2022 and how could healthcare be safeguarded against them?
In ASCLEPIOS we have prepared an infographic that shows what shaped cybersecurity in healthcare during the past two turbulent years, shedding some light on these aspects. You can find the full infographic here.